The flexible way to finance your new Ford
Ford Options gives you the option to drive a new Ford every two or three years. Deposit levels range between 0% and 35%, and you’ll get the assurance of a pre-agreed Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).
- The opportunity to drive a new Ford more often
- Regular payments to suit your personal needs
- Flexible terms of 24 months, 30 months and 36 months
- The assurance of a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV), should you wish to pursue Option two, as detailed below
- The option to own the car at the end of the agreement.
How does it work?
Decide on the car you want to buy and tell us your anticipated annual mileage, then choose the deposit you want to pay and the repayment period that suits you. We will estimate the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) that the car will be worth at the end of your agreed finance term which, along with your agreed deposit, will be deducted from your car price. Your repayments will be based on the balance, plus the interest on both this and the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).
We will submit your finance application to Ford Credit and, once the finance documentation is complete, you can drive away in your new car.
Once the agreement has ended, you will have three great options.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit.
Option one: choose another car
You can choose another car by using any excess value over the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) as a deposit on your next Ford. You can trade in your old car, or sell it privately if you prefer, having settled your account, and use any excess monies towards your next Ford.
Option two: return the car
You’ll have nothing further to pay, providing the car is in good condition and the agreed mileage hasn't been exceeded. Please note that the car's condition is assessed in accordance with our RAC-approved normal wear and tear guidelines. We can provide you with full details once your agreement is up and running.
Option three: keep the car
If you decide to keep the car, assuming all payments have been made, you just need to pay the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV), plus the Option to Purchase Fee, and it’s yours to drive away. We may also arrange finance for the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).
If you want to find out more about the Ford Options finance plan, or any of our other finance options, please feel free to contact one of our Financial Advisors on 0123 456 789.
Ford Insure Motor Insurance
Created exclusively for Ford owners, Ford Insure comprehensive motor insurance is simple to arrange and provides a combination of great value and a range of additional services, benefits and cover.
- Ford’s car insurance has been awarded a Five Star Rating from Defaqto, meaning it’s among the best policies in the market
- Repairs carried out by Ford approved repairers using genuine Ford parts
- Personal Customer Manager Service: a great benefit of Ford’s insurance is that you can arrange to have your very own Personal Customer Manager who will be your first point of contact with any enquiry
- Courtesy car as standard
- Car accessory cover as standard, including child seats, roof racks and cycle carriers
- Unlimited cover for standard fit in-car equipment such as CD players, phone or other communication equipment
- Portable Satellite Navigation cover of up to £750 if stolen from your locked boot
- Free Legal Advice
- 24 hour claims team based in the UK
- 3 Year Guarantee
FREE seven day introduction to Ford Insure
What better way to start enjoying your new Ford than with a free seven day introduction to car insurance from Ford Insure?
- Free cover for seven days from the moment you pick up your car
- Helps us to tax and register your vehicle
- Gives you more time to arrange your annual insurance
- Available on new and used cars
Get your FREE introduction today
To find out more about Ford Insure and to set up your free seven day introduction, call us now on 0123 456 789.
Worry-free motoring with Ford
Every Ford is built to give you years of worry-free motoring. And this reliability is backed by a comprehensive Ford warranty:
All new Ford cars, Ranger and Fiesta Vans come with a 3-year/60,000 miles Classic Plan warranty.
Ford New Car Warranties
Your new car comes with peace of mind
When you take delivery of your new Ford, you will receive a comprehensive 3-year/60,000 miles Classic Plan warranty. You’ll also receive one year's free Ford Assistance (roadside rescue, repair and recovery) and, depending on your model, a corrosion warranty of between six and twelve years.
Your Ford warranty will cover you for one year with unlimited mileage. From then on, Ford Protect will safeguard you for another two years or up to 60,000 miles, whichever passes first. (Remember, the 60,000 mile limit includes the mileage you covered in your first year of ownership.) If any part of your car requires repair or replacement during this period, as a result of a manufacturing defect, the work will be done free of charge by a Ford Authorised Repairer.
You can extend your warranty for another two years, provided you do so within 12 months of registering your new vehicle, or before it’s done 20,000 miles.
The cover continues even if you sell your Ford and there are separate warranties available to cover paintwork, corrosion, repaired or replaced parts and premature wear and tear.
To find out more about Ford new car warranties, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
All Ford Transit and Transit Connect come with a 3-year/100,000 miles warranty.
Ford Commercial Vehicle Warranties
Protection that helps control costs
When you’re in business, having a vehicle break down can be doubly frustrating. There’s the cost of repair, as well as the cost to your bottom line - especially if you are unable to complete orders. To help, all Ford commercial vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty - so you know your vehicle and your budget are protected.
- Fiesta Vans come with 3-year/60,000 miles Classic Plan Warranty. They also come with one year’s free Ford Assistance.
- Ranger come with 1-year/unlimited mileage Ford Warranty, plus Ford Protect warranty for another two years or a total of up to 60,000 miles, whichever passes first. Also included is three years’ Ford Assistance.
- Transit and Connect vehicles come with a 3-year - or 100,000 mile - Base Warranty as well as three years’ free Ford Assistance.
Your warranty is valid from the delivery date, so if any part requires repair or replacement as a result of a manufacturing defect, work will be done free of charge by a Ford Authorised Repairer. And because this cover is transferable, your Ford should retain a higher value should you decide to sell it.
You can also extend your warranty cover for up to two years, providing you do so within 12 months of registering your vehicle or before it has done 20,000 miles.
In addition to the base warranty, we also have separate warranties to cover your paint and cover against corrosion from the inside or underside.
To find out more about Ford commercial vehicle warranties, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
All Ford Direct used cars come with a two-year unlimited mileage ford direct warranty.
Unlimited Mileage Ford Direct Warranty
Confidence and comprehensive coverage
Every Ford Direct car is backed with a two-year comprehensive Unlimited Mileage Warranty included in the price you pay for the vehicle. Not only do you have the reassurance of the manufacturer’s own warranty, but there are no limits on the number of claims you can make.
Your warranty also includes two years’ Ford Assistance cover from the date of sale. This is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year. In the event of a breakdown, you make one call to us and we’ll get someone out to help you on your way.
If you’re buying a Ford Direct commercial vehicle, you’ll get the balance of the 3 year/100,000 mile Ford Warranty on Transits and Transit Connects and 3 year/60,000 mile Ford Warranty on Rangers. You’ll also receive the balance of Ford Assistance roadside recovery (a minimum of 18 months). This is all included in the cost of the vehicle.
To find out more about Ford used car warranties, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
Never get stuck again, in Britain or anywhere in Europe, with Ford’s Roadside Assistance.
Roadside rescue, repair and recovery
Ford Assistance is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Every new Ford car (including the Fiesta Van) comes with a year’s free Ford Assistance
- Commercial Vehicles (Transit, Transit Connect and Ranger) come with three years’ Ford Assistance
- All Ford Direct used cars receive two years’ Ford Assistance
- All Ford Direct used commercial vehicles receive a minimum of 18 months’ Ford Assistance
How it works
If your vehicle breaks down, you simply call us and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can. If we’re unable to fix the problem there and then, we can help you in other ways such as providing a replacement vehicle, organising costs for alternative travel to your destination or even covering hotel accommodation for you and your passengers.
If you’re in a commercial vehicle, Ford Assistance can also ensure your load is delivered to its destination, so you don’t miss any important deadlines. And if you break down in Europe and we’re unable to fix your vehicle, we can arrange for it to be sent to one UK address (for example: home, work, or a Ford Dealer). Ford Assistance is available for:
- All new Ford passenger vehicles including Fiesta Van (excluding Motability Contract Hire) for a period of 1 year from the date of registration
- All new Ford Commercial Vehicles (Transit, Transit Connect and Ranger) for a period of 3 years from the date of registration
- All Ford Direct used cars for a period of 2 years from the date of sale
- All Ford Direct used commercial vehicles for a minimum of 18 months from the date of sale
For more information and full Ford Assistance terms and conditions, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
Ford Extended Warranties
Added peace of mind
Extend your protection for further worry-free motoring with our extended warranties for cars and commercial vehicles:
New Car Extended Ford Warranty
Extra motoring reassurance for a further 1 or 2 years.
For extra reassurance
If you want to extend your car’s protection past the 3-year/60,000 miles warranty, take a look at our mechanical breakdown insurance, the Ford Protect 4th/5th Year Classic Plan. It will cover you in the event of a mechanical or electrical component failure (inclusive of parts and labour costs) for the full period of the Policy (subject to terms, conditions and exclusions).
Extended Warranty Plans are available for up to 4 years/80,000 miles or 5 years/100,000 miles from the first date of vehicle registration. You’re even covered for any authorised repairs needed in other EU countries and for the cost of car hire, if necessary.
With prices starting from as low as £205 for four years’ cover, why not find out more by calling one of our experts now on 0123 456 789.
Please note: these warranty plans must be taken out when you initially buy your new vehicle or within 12 months - and under 20,000 miles - of the date when your vehicle is first registered.
To find out more about Ford extended warranties, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
Commercial Vehicles Extended Warranty
Helping you keep the costs under control
Caring for your vehicle and relieving the worry
Ford Commercial Vehicles are some of the toughest on the road, designed to withstand the rigours of daily driving for years. If you’re planning to keep yours after the initial three-year warranty has expired, you can continue enjoying worry-free motoring with our Commercial Vehicle Extended Warranty - mechanical breakdown insurance.
These unlimited mileage plans help you budget by offering predictable cost of ownership.
Our Commercial Vehicle Extended Warranty is available for:
- Ford Transit (where there was a manufacturer’s warranty period of 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the first registration date of the vehicle)
- Ford Transit Connect (where there was a manufacturer’s warranty period of 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the first registration date of the vehicle)
- Ford Ranger (where there was a manufacturer’s warranty period of 3 years or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the first registration date of the vehicle)
It can be purchased at any time up to 12 months and less than 20,000 miles from the first registration date of the vehicle.
Features and benefits
For a one-off payment, our Ford Protect Commercial Vehicle Extended Warranty has a range of benefits, including:
- Covered components - all mechanical and electrical components of the vehicle (other than those components listed under Exclusions)
- Catalytic converters - covers the catalytic converter against mechanical failure (up to 70,000 miles on vehicle’s odometer)
- Working materials - oils, oil filter and anti-freeze (covered if these parts need replacing because of a covered repair under this Policy of Insurance)
- Vehicle hire
- Driving abroad
To find out more about Ford Extended Warranties, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
Used Cars Extended Warranty
Enjoy worry free driving for longer
Ford Direct Extended Warranty
Get the best cover for your car
Ford cars are built to last, so buying a Ford used car is a sound decision. So is getting the best cover for your car.
When you buy your used car from a participating Ford Dealer, you can extend your warranty protection for up to 36 months with our mechanical breakdown insurance (subject to specified terms and conditions).
Two levels of cover are available:
Ford Protect Gold - for vehicles up to 5 years/60,000 miles
The Gold policy provides protection in the event of a mechanical or electrical component failure (inclusive of parts and labour costs) for the full period of the policy, regardless of mileage travelled (subject to the terms, conditions and listed exclusions).
Ford Protect Gold includes:
- Wear and tear cover
- Catalytic converters
- In-car entertainment
- Working materials
Ford Protect Comprehensive - for vehicles over 5 years/60,000 miles
The Comprehensive policy provides protection in the event of a listed mechanical or electrical component failure (inclusive of labour costs). This coverage lasts for the full period of the policy, regardless of mileage travelled (subject to terms, conditions and exclusions).
To find out more about Ford extended warranties, please contact our experts on 0123 456 789.
Service and Maintenance Plans
To help you budget for taking good care of your vehicle, we also offer a range of great servicing and maintenance plans.>/p>
Budget for the cost of servicing your Ford
We want to make owning a Ford as easy and convenient as possible - which is why we offer you ways to budget for the cost of servicing your vehicle.
For new cars and Fiesta Vans, we have the Ford Protect Premium Plan. One payment covers the cost of your servicing for up to three years - and works out cheaper than paying for individual services. It also extends your Ford Assistance beyond the initial one year’s free cover.
If you’d prefer to spread the cost of servicing your Ford, why not sign up for the Service Assure Monthly Payment Plan? Rather than paying for each individual service, it allows you to spread the cost of your future service schedule via fixed instalments. This helps you budget and protects you against inflation.
For commercial vehicles, there’s the Ford Protect Servicing Plan. It lets you cover the cost of your Ford scheduled services with a one-off payment upfront. Not only does this work out cheaper than paying for individual services when they’re due, but it’s inflation-proof with fixed costs.
To find out more, please speak to one of our experts on 0123 456 789.
Promocja kończy się: 30.09.2022
Promocja kończy się: 30.09.2022
FORD KUGA HYBRID
Promocja kończy się: 30.09.2022
SUV-y Forda w ofercie korzystnych rat
Promocja kończy się: 15.04.2023
Rekomendowane ceny przeglądów okresowych dla pojazdów do 4 lat
- Pokaż najnowsze promocje DFS Motors